Sephora Makeup is offering a late Christmas treat this time around with an additional 20% off of its sale items. Be sure to check it out.
Sephora makeup has something extra in store for you this holiday season. Towards the later dying half of the holidays, Sephora has really turned up the heat. The news came in just yesterday when Sephora announced an extra 20% off on its already on-sale items. The beauty freaks know what it means to have an opportunity to shop Sephora makeup at such discounted rates. It is a perfect (although a bit late) Christmas treat.
You can use the code SALEONSALE to avail this amazing discount offer. Sephora makeup isn’t playing tricks with you or anything since they have put up a whopping 432 products in their sale section. So, there are a lot of options to take advantage of the extra 20 percent off. With plenty to choose from, you might be a bit confused about what to buy and what not to. So, what we have done is to pick some absolutely matchless items that every beauty lover wants to get their hands on. Check out the items listed below with their old and discounted new prices. Hurry up, this sale isn’t going to last forever!
1. Tarte Limited-Edition Buried Treasure Eyeshadow Palette (was $36, now $18)
2. Milk Holographic Powder Quad (was $49, now $25)
3. Bite Beauty The Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set (was $25, now $19)
4. ColourPop Golden State Of Mind Shadow Palette (was $26, now $18)
5. Nars x Man Ray: The Kiss Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set (was $49, now $39)